From late 2000 to 2005 I studied applied physics, physics and computer science at Poznan University of Technology and Adam Mickiewicz University of Poznan in Poland. At the end of this period I went to Germany to study computer science there.
In late 2005 I received a M.Sc degree in medical physics.
In 2006 I joined the computer networks research group at the Heinrich-Heine University of Duesseldorf and started working towards my Ph.D
In 2007/2008 I was supported with a scholarship from German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
9.2008 Sommer school German National Academic Foundation (Sommerakademie der Studienstiftung): "Die neuro(patho)anatomie des humanen motorischen Nervensystems: Versuch einer mathematischen Annäherung"
My work is supported by Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (German Research Foundation) Project "Car-to-Car Communication via Infrastructure-based Peer-to-Peer Networks" (DFG 560198)
Personal publications page.
- ACM VANET 2006: The Third ACM International Workshop on Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks
- IEEE MASS 2007: The Fourth IEEE International Conference on Mobile Ad-hoc and Sensor Systems
- ACM VANET 2008: The Third ACM International Workshop on Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks
- IEEE WiMob 2010: The Sixth IEEE International Conference on Wireless and Mobile Computing, Networking and Communications
- WONS 2011: The 8th International Conference on Wireless On-demand Network Systems and Services
The areas of research I am currently interested in are (in no particular order):
- Inter-Vehicle Communications
- Peer-to-peer networks
- Theoretical models of aggregation and computation in distributed systems
- Publisher/Subscriber Systems
- Web Applications
- Mobilkommunikation (laboratory course - SS 2008)
- Informatik II (exercise course - SS 2007, SS 2010)
- Peer-to-Peer-Systeme (single lecture - WS 2009, WS 2010)
- Computer Networks (laboratory course - WS 2009)